Good to Know
To maintain the peaceful atmosphere of our small site, each pitch is limited to a maximum of 6 people and we are unable to take group bookings.
Please note that by making a booking at Green Haven Camping you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. A deposit of 50% of the total cost of the booking is required to secure your pitch. The deposit (or the full amount) should be paid within 7 days of making the booking and / or receiving bank transfer details. The balance should be paid at least 7 days before your arrival.
2. Cancellation policy - if you cancel 42 to 8 days before arrival, if we can re-book the pitch, we will refund the balance (not your deposit). We apologise, but we are unable to refund any cancellations made 7 days, or less, before the start date of your stay.
3. Pitches may be filled after 2pm, please check the blackboard on arrival – this will give you relevant instructions and advise you which pitch you have been allocated. We will come and say ‘hello’ as soon as we can.
4. Please note that arrivals should be before 7pm or dusk, whichever is the earliest. Please advise us as soon as possible if you are unavoidably delayed.
5. Pitches should be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. If you wish to depart later, we are sometimes able to accommodate this, please ask on arrival.
6. Up to two quiet, well behaved, dogs can stay per pitch, but please let us know when you book. They must be kept on a lead around the site and any fouling must be cleared up immediately. There are a number of 'dog waste' bins in the village. Anyone failing to clean up after their dog will be asked to leave, with no refund given. Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
7. Please respect your fellow campers’ peace and privacy and ensure that they are not inconvenienced by your noise, or that of any members of your group (including dogs).
8. To preserve the peaceful nature of the site we operate a quiet time between 9pm and 8am. Please consider guests who have young children sleeping and adults without children (who hope for a bit of a lie in)! Persistently noisy guests will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
9. Children aged 12 and under must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, including when using the shower and toilet facilities.
10. Other than siting and removing your caravan / trailer tent, no cars are allowed on the site and should be parked in the parking area provided. A garden wagon is available for you to load up with your tents and other belongings. If you require any assistance with this, please let us know before you arrive, we are happy to help.
11. When entering the site and car parking area please observe the site speed limit of 5mph.
12. Please be aware that a track must be crossed to get to the reception and shower and toilet block. Cars and other vehicles do use it because it leads to a working livery yard. With this in mind, please take care when crossing the track and ensure young children are supervised.
13. Please be aware that there is open water on site (drainage ditches). Children should be supervised at all times, especially when in the car parking area (close to a drainage ditch).
14. Organic / formaldehyde free toilet fluid must be used whilst on site and when emptying into the chemical waste point.
15. Our site is very small and there is lots of planting to make it a good habitat for wildlife and people. It is not suitable for large ball games / lively games and there is no play area. There are lots of walks from the site, there is a small park up the road and there are plenty of places to explore, and wildlife to discover, on the doorstep. We ask you to play on our site appropriately.
16. Please respect the wildlife and wild places. Explore and investigate but leave unharmed and undisturbed.
17. Green Haven Holidays accepts no responsibility for personal injury to guests, or loss of, or damage to, their property whilst on site.
We look forward to seeing you, when you come to stay with us. We have written these to help us provide the best holiday experience for all our visitors. We hope they help make everything clear before you come to stay. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you very much. Your support with these terms and conditions is appreciated.